New AEC-Q200 Compliant Line Filters
The DR334A Series filters are constructed with a ferrite toroid core delivering compact size and high impedance over a broad frequency range to suppress Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) coming into or leaving from the system.
The Model DR334A series is AEC-Q200 compliant with an operating temperature range of -40 to 135 °C. These line filters are available in a bifilar-wound configuration to reach higher common mode impedance and a sector-wound configuration to reach higher differential mode impedance at high frequencies. They are ideal for use in data, signal and low current power line noise suppression applications in consumer, industrial and other markets.
- Bifilar or sector windings
- Toroid core, self-shielding, low radiation
- Wide EMI suppression frequency range
- Inductance range : 11~4700 µH
- Current range : 0.2~0.5 A
- Impedance range : 300~6000 Ω @ 0.5-300 MHz
- Size : 9 x 5.8 x 3.6 mm
- AEC-Q200 compliant
- RoHS compliant and halogen free
For more info, contact Andrew
Click here for AEC-Q101 & AEC-Q200 Compliant Products