Carbon Solution for Fuel Cell
VINATech continue to offer environmentally-friendly products, providing Carbon solutions for Fuel Cell components including :
- High anti-corrosion and durability (high crystallinity and surface)
- Fibrous carbon (CNF) and spherical carbon
- High electrical conductivity
- High graphitization degree – anti-oxidation
- Uniform edge surface – high affinity
Membrane Electrode Assembly (MEA) – PEMFC/DMFC
- High durability – superior anti-corrosion by catalyst support
- High performance at low humidity
- CRT (Cell Reversal Tolerance) function
- Customised size (PEMFC : CCM, 5 layer, 7 layer, DMFC)
Click here to download the VINATech Fuel Cell Brochure
For more info, contact Andrew
Digital and energy transformation leader TDK named a Derwent Top 100 Global Innovator 2020
TDK Corporation announced that it has been selected as one of the Derwent 2020 Top 100 Global Innovators by Clarivate Analytics. The news marks the sixth time TDK has been named to the prestigious list, at a time where the company continues to grow and push innovation within digital transformation (DX) and energy transformation (EX).
To determine the list, Clarivate Analytics evaluated companies based on four primary criteria: overall patent volume (i.e., a minimum of 100 patents must have been granted over the most recent five-year period), a successful patent-application-to-grant ratio, global patent protection of the portfolio, especially by Chinese, European, Japanese and U.S. patent offices, and the number of citations by other organizations as evidence of patent influence.
Since its inception in 1935, TDK has dedicated itself to continually inventing superior materials, production technologies, and optimal processing techniques. TDK’s comprehensive product portfolio spans passive components such as capacitors, inductors and piezo and protection devices, as well as customized products including sensors, and energy devices. The company’s electronic solutions are used in a broad spectrum of applications including automotive and industrial electronics, as well as in communications technology and solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT).
To view the full list and report on the 2020 Derwent Top 100 Global Innovator 2020 program, go to https://clarivate.com/derwent/top100innovators/
The integration of KEKO-Varicon assets within the Bourns organization is complete, giving their customers and partners streamlined access to a comprehensive breadth of varistor products. Bourns are able to enhance their offering of superior overvoltage protection solutions backed by an expanded technical and customer support team. With an even stronger global organization, customers will also realize advanced technology and time-to-market benefits from additional R&D and production capabilities that are now fully assimilated.
Because Bourns and KEKO-Varicon are now ONE, all products have been fully integrated into the
Bourns corporate structure:
- Seamless ordering of part numbers within the Bourns SAP system
- Varistors are searchable on the Bourns website
- Increased worldwide support — products are totally and expertly supported through
Bourns Sales, FAE and customer service teams
- Product samples can now be requested through Bourns Sales, FAE and customer service teams