1597DIN Series – New Modular DIN Rail Mounted Enclosures
Available in 2, 4, 6 and 9 standard 17.5mm module widths and a 1.5 module width control box enclosure, the range is designed for mounting to a standard IEC/EN 60715 35mm DIN rail. Four different styles of terminal cover are available and all widths have two mounting positions for the terminal blocks, maximising I/O availability and giving headroom for future expansion if required. The separate control box is designed for mounting PCBs for a variety of applications.
All units feature simple no-tool snap together assembly and correspondingly easy disassembly for access to the internal components or PCB when required. The bodies are ventilated on the top and bottom faces and feature a recess in the front panel for mounting identification labels or other graphics.
- Ideally suited for housing electronics for DIN rail-mounted devices.
- Applications include:
- Industrial drives and controls
- Mounts to standard symmetrical 35 mm DIN rail
- Dark gray mounting base molded from PPE & PS
- Light gray main enclosure body molded from polycarbonate
- Material carries a flammability rating of UL94-V0
- Designed to meet IP20
- Snap closures for easy assembly
- 5 models available
- 4 types of covers sold individually for use in a wide variety of applications
Key Features :
- All units clip onto a standard IEC/EN 60715 35mm DIN rail without tools.
- The family all have ventilated bodies, and are available in 2, 4, 6 or 9 standard 17.5 mm module widths.
- Plain, vented, knock out and slotted terminal covers can be mixed and matched with the covers as required.
- Top and bottom I/O mounting positions in all sizes.
- Two horizontal PCB mounting slots in the body.
- Two PCB stand-offs in the base for vertical mounting.
- Snap together construction for no tool assembly and disassembly.
- The slimline control box is 22.5mm wide, 84mm high and 113mm deep and is designed for mounting PCBs.
- Dark grey UL94-V0 PPO polyphenylene oxide mounting base with polystyrene DIN rail mounting clip.
- RAL 7035 light grey UL94-V0 polycarbonate main enclosure body.
For more info, contact Andrew
Click here to open Hammond Manufacturing DIN1597 series webpage