TE Connectivity’s AMP MCP 9.5 two-position connectors are designed to avoid misorientation as there is just one clear direction to insert the connector to achieve polarization.
TE Connectivity (TE) introduces its high-power AMP MCP 9.5 two-position connectors designed for harsh environment wire-to-wire and wire-to-circuit board connections.
- Withstands extreme conditions of the trucking, agricultural, mining, construction and marine industries
- Utilizes TE’s field-proven AMP MCP 9.5 contacts
- Current rating of 78 amps for 10 mm² wire
- Constructed of heavy-duty thermoplastic and withstand severe vibration and mechanical shock
- IP67 and IP69K rated (with backshell), protecting connections from dust, dirt and moisture
- Operating temperature of -30 to 100°C
- Several mounting options are available, including inline, flange, sealed flange and PCB mount
- No tools are required for mounting, as connectors feature clip-in mounting feature
- Slide lock is used for easy connector mating
- Features integrated secondary lock that confirms contact alignment and retention
- Designed to avoid misorientation as there is just one clear direction to insert the connector to achieve polarization
For more info, contact Susana
Click here to download the TE Connectivity pdf Datasheet