GPS / GLONASS / Beidou / Galileo (On/Off Ground) Antenna
Real-World Performance and Implementation
Antennas may look alike on the outside, but the important difference is inside. Other antennas may contain simple PIFA or monopole designs that interact with their surroundings, complicating layout or changing performance with use position. Ethertronics’ antennas utilize patented Isolated Magnetic Dipole (IMD) technology to deliver a unique size and performance combination.
Ethertronics’ IMD technology enables the advance antenna design that delivers superior performance in reception critical applications. 1001011 is capable for off-ground and on-ground (over metal) environments. The 1001011 can also achieve ISM performance with proper layout.
- Antenna Type: Internal (On Board)
- Technology: GNSS / GPS / GLONASS / Beidou / Galileo
- Band: L1 / G1 / B1 / E1
- Frequency: 1559~1563 MHz / 1575 MHz / 1559~1591 MHz /1593~1610 MHz
- Peak Gain: Various Depending on Frequency
- Efficiency: Various Depending on Frequency
- Size: 22.0 x 3.2 x 3.3 mm
- Weight: 0.45g
- Mounting: SMT
For more information, contact Andrew
Click here to download the PDF datasheet