Watertight, Thick Wall, NEMA 4X, IP66, UL Listed Enclosures
Glass reinforced polyester (GRP) enclosures are lightweight and corrosion-resistant. They are also UV resistant, enabling them to be installed inside and outside.
The new black 1590ZGRPBK family offers the same 18 sizes as well-established and field-proven 1590ZGRP grey family. The new design offers better impact resistance: IK09 rather than IK08, and all sizes have the additional feature of shelves moulded into the base, fitted with threaded inserts to aid retaining a PCB or the housed equipment. The thick wall design gives good thermal insulation as well as impact resistance. The family is designed for use as instrument enclosures, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic control housings, electrical junction boxes or terminal wiring enclosures and are ideal for housing equipment that uses wi-fi, Bluetooth or other non-wired communication technologies as the aerials can be safely positioned inside the enclosure without suffering signal attenuation.
Pole mounting kits enable the units to be attached to round poles up to 375mm in diameter as well as square and rectangular shapes.
- 18 sizes from the smallest 81 x 75 x 55 to the largest 600 x 250 x 160 including lids
- Heavy-duty construction with a wall thickness of 3.7 to 5mm depending on size
- Sealed to IP66
- Easy wall mount using through box holes located outside the sealing gasket
- All sizes are approved to IEC 62262, ‘degrees of protection provided by enclosures for electrical equipment against external mechanical impacts’
- Impact resistance is rated at IK09, confirming protection against 10 Joules of impact, tested by a 50mm diameter steel ball weighing 5kg dropped from 200mm above the impacted surface.
- Corrosion resistant
- Good thermal insulation
- Self-captivating stainless steel securing screws
- All sizes have a mounting shelf at each end of the base
- The three smallest sizes have a single M4 threaded insert in the shelves, all the others have three M6 ones
- Optional 1.3mm galvanised steel inner panels that attach to the mounting shelves available for all sizes
- Pole mounting kits, ordered separately, enable the units to be attached to round poles up to 375mm in diameter as well as square and rectangular shapes.
- Optional hinge kits for the lids
- Optional accessories: pressure compensation plugs and sealed strain relief cord grips in black, breathers and rainproof ventilators in grey
For more info, contact Heidi
BMP41 Portable Label Printer
Optimal Performance in Rugged Conditions
When it comes to a dependable, portable and versatile printer, put yourself at ease with Brady’s BMP41 Label Printer, THE stand out choice for datacom and electrical professionals.
Features & Benefits
- An industrial look and feel
- Includes a large, clear window to show installed cartridge
- Features textured rubber overmolding for better grip while handling
- Enhanced exterior colouring for jobsite visibility
- Withstands 1,2m drops for added durability
For more info, contact Susana
New Mass Flow Meter SFM3119
Compact flow sensor for respiratory devices
The SFM3119 is a compact digital flow sensor. Compared to its predecessor SFM3100, the SFM3119 flow sensor comes with a digital I²C output, and improved specifications and manufacturing throughput. It is a highly stable and precise measurement solution and can be easily integrated into existing devices. The flow sensor is particularly suitable for inspiratory flow sensing in ventilators or anesthesia devices as it by default supports mixing of oxygen and air.
- Flow range: -10 to +240 slm
- Accuracy 4.5% m.v. (typ.)
- Ultra-fast response time
- Low pressure drop < 16 mbar @ 200 slm (typ.)
- Compact design, easy integration
- Calibrated for air and O2
- Customized OEM solutions possible
- Digital I²C output
- Fully calibrated and temperature compensated; no recalibration needed
- Inspiratory flow sensing
- Gas mixing
For more info, contact Julian
ERU16 Series Inductors
Compact flat wire SMT high-current chokes
TDK has extended its portfolio of EPCOS ERU SMT power inductors with the ERU16 choke series, comprised of ten different types. The inductance values of the new B82559B*A016 series, which replaces the former B82559A*A016 series, extend from 1.0 µH to 30 µH, and their saturation currents range from 10.3 A DC to 40.4 A DC at 25 °C.
A key feature of these new power inductors is their compact design: With a footprint of just 17.3 x 16.5 mm, they take up 12 percent less space on the PCB than their predecessor. The low insertion heights of 7.55 mm (1.0 µH) to 11.1 mm (30 µH) vary depending on the type. This low-profile design is based on a flat rectangular helical winding technology, which also results in lower losses.
Main features and benefits
- Compact dimensions due to flat rectangular helical winding
- High saturation currents of up to 40.4 A DC
- Qualified to AEC-Q200
- Output and storage chokes for point-of-load (POL) converters
- DC-DC converters and high-current switch-mode power supplies
- Inverters for photovoltaics systems
- Inverters in hybrid and electric vehicles
For more info, contact Deon
HCT Series High Clearance / Creepage Distance Isolation Power Transformers
In the spirit of continuous improvement, effective June 14, 2021, Bourns will be changing the silicone material, Hi-pot specification and marking content for the HCT Series High Clearance /
Creepage Distance Isolation Power Transformers.
Six transformers in the series meet the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) safety standards and are UL Recognized Components under UL 62368-1.
The modification are to :
- Silicon rubber
- Hi-pot specifications
- Part markings
- Product numbers
The form of the specified transformers will change due to the respective changes in marking. The function and fit of the specified transformers will remain the same. The quality and reliability should be improved.
For more info, contact Deon