Low profile, Metal Alloy High Current Inductors … AEC-Q200 Parts
- Magnetic shielding allows high-density mounting
- Ultra-small shielded power inductor – only 1.2 mm high, 3.5 x 2.5 mm footprint
- Handles current up to 9.1 Amps
- Excellent mounting strength by SMD chip making
- Isat means that DC current will cause a 30% inductance reduction from initial value .
- Irms means that DC current will cause coil temperature rising to 40°C whichever is smaller.
- RoHS-compliant. 260°C compatible.
- Excellent temperature stability for inductance and saturation with AEC-Q200 Grade 1 (-40°C to 125°C).
For more info, contact Andrew
Click here to download product Datasheet