The RTK-1010 is a high-performance dual-band GNSS RTK module that designed for applications requiring centimeter-level positioning accuracy. It adopts 12 nm process and integrates efficient power management architecture to perform low power and high sensitivity.
The module supports concurrent reception of GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, GALILEO, and QZSS to improve the availability and reliability of RTK solutions even in harsh environments.
- Dual-frequency and multi-constellation RTK positioning solution
- Support GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU and QZSS
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
- Support 135-channel GNSS
- Low power consumption
- Fast TTFF at low signal level
- Small form factor 10.1 x 9.7 x 2.2 mm
- SMD type with stamp holes; RoHS compliant
- IATF 16949 quality control
For more info, contact Julian